Please take the time to read this policy carefully.
Definition and interpretation
||collectively all information that you submit to Connect 4 CCTV Limited via the website. Where applicable, this definition covers the definitions provided under UK and EU Data Protection Laws.
||A small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website. This may occur as a result of your using certain features. Details of the cookies used by this Website are detailed below (Cookies).
|Data Protection Laws
||Any applicable laws relating to the processing of personal Data including the GDPR, Directive 96/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) including secondary legislation, regulations and laws.
||The General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
|Connect 4 CCTV Limited, we or us
||Connect 4 CCTV Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 11265549 whose registered office is at 4 Parkside Court, Greenhough Road, Lichfield, Staffordshire, England, WS13 7AU.
|UK and EU Cookie Laws
||The Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronics (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011.
|User or you
||Any third party that accesses the Website and is not (1) an employee of Connect 4 CCTV Limited acting in the course of their employment, (2) engaged in an advisory capacity by Connect 4 CCTV Limited and completing work commissioned by Connect 4 CCTV Limited in connection with their provision of services.
||The website that you are currently accessing using the registered domain, www.connect4cctv.com, and any subdomains of this site.
- the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
- references to any clauses, sub-clauses, appendices or schedules are to the relevant clauses, sub-clauses, appendices or schedules of this policy;
- ‘including’ is understood to mean ‘including without limitation’;
- reference to any statutory provision includes any amendment or modification of it;
- the headings and sub-headings do not form part of the policy of this document.
- For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Connect 4 CCTV Limited is the ‘data controller’. This means that Connect 4 CCTV Limited determines the purposes and manner by which your Data is processed.
- We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data from you:
- contact details such as an email address and/or telephone number;
- IP address (automatically collected);
How we collect Data
- We collect Data in the following ways:
- Data is given to use by you, and
- Data is automatically collected.
Data that is given to us by you
- Connect 4 CCTV Limited will collect Data in a number of ways, including:
- when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, email or by post;
- when you elect to receive marketing communications from us;
Data that is collected automatically
- To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect some Data automatically, including:
- we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to keep the navigation and content relevant and up to date. We collect your IP address, dates, times and frequency of your visits to the Website as well as the way you interact with the content on the site.
Our use of Data
- Any or all of the above Data may be required by us to provide you with the best service and experience from our Website. The Data may be used for:
- Internal record keeping.
- Improvement of products and services.
- Delivery of marketing information that may be of suitable interest to you.
- We may user your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for legitimate reasons. If you are not satisfied with these reasons then you have the right to object (see section below, ‘Your rights’).
- For all direct marketing, we require your consent to do so via an opt-in or soft opt-in:
- A soft opt-in consent is a specific type of consent which can be applied if you have previously engaged with us and we are marketing similar products or services. Under ‘soft opt-in’ consent, we will take your consent unless you advise us otherwise and opt out
- For all other kinds of electronic communication, we are required to have your explicit consent. For the avoidance of doubt, this is a positive and affirmative action that you have consented for us to contact you in this way, for example, by checking a tick box provided on a consent form.
- If you are not satisfied with the method of our approach to any marketing communication that we have with you then you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. You can find out more about how to do this in the section below, ‘Your rights’.
Who we share data with
- We may share your data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
Keeping data secure
- We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
- Access to the location of your Data is password controlled.
- Your data is stored on secure servers.
- Technical and organisational measures include procedures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any loss, misuse or unauthorised access to your Data then you should inform us immediately via email, firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you would like detailed information about how to protect your personal information against fraud, identity theft and other issues on your computers and other internet-ready devices, then please visit getsafeonline.org. The website is supported by the UK Government.
- You should note that even after we have deleted your Data it may persist in archival media or on backup for regulatory, tax or legal reasons.
- You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
- Right to access
- Right to correct
- Right to erase
- Right to restrict our use of your data
- Right to data portability
- Right to object
- To exercise any of your rights as detailed above, to enquire further about your rights or to withdraw consent about the processing of your Data then please contact us at email@example.com
- If you are not satisfied with how your rights are being handled by us and have any issues about prompt satisfaction to your complaints, then you may be able to escalate this to the relevant data protection authority. In the United Kingdom, this is the Information Commissioners Office (ICO). Details of how to contact the ICO can be found on their website, ico.org.uk
- It is vital that you keep us informed about any changes to your Data during the period we retain it.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
- We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of any or all of the business.
- In all instances, your privacy will be protected by us.
- This Website may place and use certain Cookies on your computer. We use these Cookies to enhance, and improve your experience of using, our Website. The Cookies we use have been carefully chosen to ensure your privacy is respected and protected at all times.
- All Cookies used on our Website are in accordance with UK and EU Cookie Law.
- Before we place Cookies on your computer you will be presented with a message requesting you to consent to set these Cookies. You can withhold consent but certain features on our Website may not work as intended if you do so.
- This Website uses the following Cookies:
- Strictly necessary Cookies such as those required for the operation of our website such as for secure areas.
- Analytical and performance Cookies that allows us to record the number of visitors to our Website and how the interact and use the features.
- You can find a list of Cookies that we use below:
- Session cookies to remember you and maintain your session whilst you are using our Website.
- Analytical cookies to help is analyse your use of the Website.
- You can customise what kinds of Cookies are enabled or disabled by adjusting the settings in your internet browser. Most internet browsers accept Cookies by default, but this can be changed as you see fit. To change your Cookie settings, check the help files in your internet browser.
- You can choose to delete Cookies at any time, however you should be aware that this may lose information that has been stored and can slow down the performance and operation of a website.
- It is recommended that you keep your browser up to date and that you consult with IT support if you need to adjust the privacy settings on your computer.
- You can find further information on Cookies and how to disable them at aboutcookies.org
- This agreement will be interpreted and governed according to the law in England and Wales. As a result, all disputes arising from this policy will be subject to the jurisdiction of English and Welsh courts.
This policy was created on 2 December 2018
If you have any queries relating to this policy then you may contact Connect 4 CCTV Limited by email at firstname.lastname@example.org